Monday, April 9, 2012

David lynch's art and Paintings

BUY ARTS
The director (David Lynch) responsible for films such as Blue Velvet and Wild at Heart and the TV soap success Twin Peaks, David Lynch, like Derek Jarman, was in fact a painter before he began making films. "When it comes to painting, it´s the darker things I find really beautiful.


All my paintings are organic, violent comedies. They have to be violently done, and primitive and crude, and to achieve that I try to let nature paint more than I paint and stay out of the way as much as I can.




In fact, I don´t paint with a brush too much any more - I prefer to use my fingers. I´d bite them if I could." (From the catalogue of his recent Tokyo exhibition) 






Related posts:
>>> david-lynchs-surrealism
>>> joseph-beuys-joseph-beuys-was-german.html

>>> david-lynchs-art-crazy-clown-time 




Boy’s Night Out, David Lynch, 2012

I See My Love, David Lynch, 2012

I See My Love, David Lynch, 2012

Boy Lights Fire, David Lynch, 2011

Man Eating, David Lynch, 2010

Bob’s Second Dream, David Lynch, 2011

Duckman’s Injury, David Lynch, 2012

Boy Lights Fire, David Lynch, 2011

David Lynch, "Nihilistic Delusion" (1983)

David Lynch, "Change the Fucking Channel"

Custom Search

1 comment:

Translate