Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sandra McCabe's Micro/Nature photography

Sandra McCabe's Micro photography a journey between abstraction, fine art and nature photography.

I mentioned in last post about the abstract effect of natural forms in emotional side of human brain....
here is a great example of micro photography that is associated with nature photography but can be categorized as emotional fine art...



"Macro photography. A journey into amazement"





Every little thing has it's own beauty or strangeness and this is what draws me to macro. Nearly all my photos are taken using hand held. A tripod annoys me no end sometimes I use basic editing, such a contrast or a bit of cropping. If I change the image too much, then it is not my photo. I'm still learning and that upward curve is steep but such enjoyment, awe and fun comes from that learning. (Sandra McCabe)

Custom Search

4 comments:

Translate